Saturday, January 10, 2015

Have You Discovered Build.com?

I recently discovered the site Build.com.  Wow!  They have everything!  It is definitely my new favorite site! 
 
We put a pool table in our Game Room a couple of months ago and are looking for a light to hang over it.  I was so impressed with the selection I found at Build.com.  I found a fixture that I thought might work.  I had some questions, so used their chat button and within seconds, I had a live person on the other end to answer me! 

What I really found helpful on their site is that the available quantities were listed right with the product.  I was able to see that they had 19 fixtures in stock and yes, it could be shipped in 1-2 days.
 
 
 
 
Besides the lighting, there are a TON of choices for everything from bathroom fixtures to tools to appliances to flooring.  Oh my gosh, they really do have everything! 
 
I like that their price is listed, the Retail Price is listed, Shipping is clearly stated (free for this item!) and the date when it'll ship is all right there before I even add it to my cart.
 
 
 
There's even a spot on each item that lists their phone number, a link to their email as well as a Live Chat link.  Now that's Customer Service.  :)
 
 
 If you're looking for anything for your home, I would suggest checking out Build.com!    
 
 
Thanks for your visit!
 
Pam

 
 
 
I was given a product from Build.com.  All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.