Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Do You Ever Give Any Thought to What's Under Your Rug?

 
 
I have a big rug under the coffee table in our family room.  When we had our walnut floors refinished two years ago, I didn't think much about the rug pad underneath the rug.  It was a rubbery thing that occasionally bunched up and sometimes peaked through the edges of the carpet.  Ok, and another thing I did not like about it was that if I had to move the rug at all, that rug pad would stick like glue to the wood floor and would not move an inch.  (grrrrr)
 

 
 
 
 
 
Recently I put a new rug pad down.  It's a Premium Lock Pad from Rug Pad USA.  I told them the dimensions of my rug and was sent this pad.  I was pleasantly surprised that I did not have to do any sizing of it. It fit perfectly.  It's thick enough to give a nice feel to the rug, but not too thick where we would trip over the edges.  What I really like about it is that I could reposition the rug and the pad came with it! 


 

 
This pad is perfect for my walnut floors.  It is not sticky, but it stays where I want it.  It feels nice and soft.  And there will be no residue on my floor if I get a different size rug in the future. 
 
 
 

Here's what I learned about this pad:

A high performance recycled felt + rubber rug pad that can be used on all types of floors.
  • −Genuine USA natural rubber backing won't break apart or lose grip over time
  • −Helps add comfort, insulation – reduces noise and sound
  • −Eco-Friendly - Natural latex & recycled felt - low voc's 
  • −20 Year Warranty 
  • –Made in the USA
Use With:  Hardwood Floors, Laminate Floors, Polyurethane Finishes(water AND oil based), Hot and Humid Climates, Tile(all types), Marble, Heated, Stone and Concrete



Rug Pad USA has graciously offered my readers a discount on their site.  Please enter pr15off to get 15% off your order.
 
 
Thank you for your visit!
 
Pam

 
 
 
I was given a Premium Lock Pad for a review, good or bad.  All opinions on this pad are my own. 
 

3 comments:

  1. Pam I purchased a few of these pads already...I love them!! I know what you mean about the old rubber pads sticking like glue to the wood floors...that can't be good after a long period of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much! I could really use a pad under my rug and I've been looking for one for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job! You have used rug and pad which is really nice and it looks attractive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.