Sunday, May 11, 2014

Peony in Bloom for Mother's Day

 
Happy Mother's Day! 
 
I'm very excited that my Tree Peony is in bloom on Mother's Day.  My Mom's favorite flowers were peonies and I know she would've LOVED this one!
 
 
The blooms are huge!  And so beautiful!


 


 
It blooms several weeks before any of my perennial peonies.  That way I have weeks and weeks to enjoy these beauties!


 
There are six blooms here.  Today, I noticed that a seventh flower has opened. 

 
Thank you for your visit!
 
I hope you all have a special Mother's Day!
 
Pam
 
 
 
 
I am linking to the following parties:
 
 
 

:



Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home

DIY Show Off

 

4 comments:

  1. They look beautiful Pam...Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day Pam! The flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And oh the scent of peonies !

    I used to have one where I lived before...do not have one now but a neighbor does and I can enjoy hers ( and sometimes get some blooms for a vase )

    Yours are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they are beautiful! My peonies didn't bloom last Spring, I hope they do this year. Thanks so much for sharing at Amaze Me Monday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.