Monday, June 30, 2014

Americana Table for the 4th of July

 
 
I love decorating with red, white and blue, and I love gardening, so I was thrilled to find these dishes that bring together veggies and Americana. 
 
 
 
There were only four choices, so I picked one of each.  We normally only have four of us for dinner, but for several months this year, we had five.  I decided to use some complimentary plates for the ends so I had enough place settings for everyone.
I used the red Pottery Barn dinner plates underneath the veggie plates.  On the ends, I used large blue plates and the red PB salad plates.  Even though they are different, they seem to go together ok.  :)
 
 
Not only can I use these to celebrate the Fourth, but can also use them all summer.  Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!



 


 
 Happy 4th and Happy Summer!
 
Thanks for your visit.
 
Pam
 
 

I am linking to the following parties:
 
 


Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home

DIY Show Off

 
 

5 comments:

  1. Say what! Those veggie plates are amazing and make for a beautiful table. Enjoy your fourth! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this combo and the veggie plates are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I always wanted those vege dishes! And they look great on the red! Have a wonderful 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog!
    renovationconnection.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have been working outside a lot on our backyard. It is starting to look really nice. We have a nice little garden and a fun area. http://www.vickershomeimprovements.net.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.