Thursday, November 5, 2015

Have You Discovered Uncommon Goods?

Boy has this year flown by.  With the holidays quickly approaching, I was thrilled to come across Uncommon Goods.  At Christmas, I'm on the lookout for gifts for friends and co-workers.  What fun to find a place that offers so many unique gifts!  Uncommon Goods has tons of handmade gifts.  And I love that all of their products are produced without harm to animals.
 

 



I love birdhouses.  I am a sucker for all birdhouses...  This site has the cutest LadyBug Castle (that looks like a birdhouse) that I can't wait to put in my yard.  Ladybugs are essential to any garden and having a safe place for them to lay their eggs sounds perfect to me! 



I will have to get a couple of these Garden in a Can sets!  (I'm now quite aware that if I find something that I absolutely love that I'm buying for a friend, I might as well avoid the internal struggle and buy two--one for me and one for her!)   Since it's going to snow here this week, I need to grow my herbs in the house.  These would be so cute in my kitchen (and hers!)








I have friends who are moving into their new house in a few weeks.  I love this Cheese & Cracker Board for their Housewarming gift. I think it'd be an item that they'd use for years to come.




Or maybe this Tulip Tree Kit.  This would be so fun to watch the tree (and their little kids) grow up!


Thanks for your visit!  I hope you'll visit Uncommon Goods

Pam



 
I received compensation from Uncommon Goods; however, all my opinions are my own.





1 comment:

  1. Wish I would have happened upon this blog post a bit earlier, these would have made some great Christmas present ideas...so since other holidays are coming up, these will be kept in mind for future use!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.