Sunday, April 19, 2015

Industrial Pipe and Mahogany Table

 
 
My husband is an incredible woodworker.  Recently, he decided to build a table base out of plumbing pipes rather than wood.  (yes, I was a bit shocked!)  :) 
 
 
Lots of pipe and connectors from Home Depot.
 
 
He painted everything black. 
 
He made the top out of mahogany.  It is such a beautiful wood!
 
 
 
 
 


It really came out nice!
 
 
 


 
 
Thank you for your visit!
 
Pam
 
 
  




I am linking to the following parties:



Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home



5 comments:

  1. He sure has a gift, it is awesome. fondly ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Where is it going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! It really shows off the wood grain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out great, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the clean white counters with the deeper wood cabinets.
    Home Improvement

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.